St. Louis, Missouri
Asking Price: $1,185,000
Gross Revenue: $1,615,000 (2021 YE Projection)
Years in Business: 8
Type of Sale: Asset
# of employees: 5 full-time
Strong national franchise provides designer window coverings for residential and commercial uses. The business for sale serves the greater St. Louis area. A wide range of customized window coverings and brands (some exclusive) are offered through relationships with high-quality vendors.
- Broad product selection and quality offered for residential, commercial, interior, and exterior use.
- Robust corporate training and support provided for franchisees.
- National and local marketing and guidance generates leads and brand recognition.
- Industry offers high margins and cash flow with low overhead.
- Window coverings are a necessity not dependent on economic cycles. Sales have risen as more people work from home, boosting home improvement and new home investments.
The greater St. Louis area supports several companies specializing in window coverings, including both local and national franchises. Residential redecorating and new construction demand are high in this region.
- Plenty of untapped opportunity in the commercial market
- Broad area for exceptional growth.
- Implement programs such as referral rewards to increase word-of-mouth marketing.
- Increase marketing in areas with less market saturation that have a significant amount of new construction.
- Focus on building relationships with realtors, home builders, and interior designers.
Ideal Buyer Requirements:
The buyer should have employee and financial management skills to succeed in this business. No design experience is required of the owner.
Terms: Asset sale, non-compete agreement.
Franchisor provides thorough product and business training. Ownership will provide additional training as needed and vendor introductions.
Reason Selling: Retirement
Listed By: David Driscoll – Metro Business Advisors, LLC
Interested in learning more?
Please complete our online Buyer Registration and Confidentiality Agreement.
Note: The Confidentiality Agreement will be sent to you via DocuSign after you complete the Buyer Registration.