This Owner Checklist is the starting point so we can help you Sell your Business
We aren’t like a lot of business brokers…Metro’s process revolves around collaborating with owners to learn the unique ins and outs of your business. Before listing your business for sale, providing a valuation, or helping you with succession planning, we’ll need to review the items on this checklist.
Please compile the following information
to allow us to assess how best to help in your pursuit of your Life Beyond Business:™
- Three to five years’ of tax returns and/or balance sheets and P&L statements, or Schedule Cs if unincorporated
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement with comparison to same period last year, and a current balance sheet
- List of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) with estimated fair market value
- Estimated average dollar amount of inventory on hand at seller’s cost
- Copy of lease (if applicable)
- Copy of franchise agreement (if applicable)
- Certificate of Good Standing from Secretary of State if selling business.
- Copy of any business and/or real estate appraisals available (if selling business).