St. Louis, Missouri
Asking Price: $201,000
Projected 2023 YE Gross Revenue: $175,000
Years in Business: 25
Type of Sale: Asset Sale
# of employees: 1 plus 2 seasonal
This successful boutique CPA firm offers accounting and bookkeeping services, tax preparation, and business consulting. The business is not owner dependent.
- Strong reputation for personalized solutions and service.
- Well-established client base, primarily in the greater St. Louis area.
- Clients are not industry-specific and include businesses, non-profits, and individuals.
- Home-based business eliminates overhead expenses and maximizes owner flexibility.
- Excellent opportunity to fold the client portfolio into an existing CPA/accounting firm that is poised to expand.
Clients including businesses, non-profits, and individuals appreciate the one-on-one, personalized service provided by the firm, leading to excellent client retention and referrals.
Potential opportunities to expand the business include:
- Targeting marketing efforts to small businesses
- Resuming networking activities
- Engaging in opportunities with the Missouri Society of CPAs
Ideal Buyer Requirements:
A CPA credential is beneficial but not required of the buyer. At a minimum, the new owner should have completed the course work required to be a certified Paid Tax Preparer and have an IRS Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN).
Terms: Asset sale, non-compete agreement.
Support/Training: Owner is committed to providing systems training and transitioning of relationships, as well as six months to one year of support as needed.
Reason Selling: Retirement
Listed By: David Driscoll – Metro Business Advisors, LLC
Ready to learn more about this business?
Complete our online Buyer Registration and Confidentiality Agreement
Note: The Confidentiality Agreement will be sent to you via email after you complete the Buyer Registration.